Home Network is a private network that connects multiple devices in order to create communication between those devices. This network can be wired, wireless or both. Home Network requires a router to gain access to the internet. In today’s technical world there are multiple routers available for the same purpose. This multiple availabilities creates confusion for any customer.
One of the most dependable routers which will ensure that you get a wonderful network connectivity is those from NETGEAR. This company has a wide range of routers. The popular NETGEAR router is Netgear R7500-200ANS Nighthawk X4. They have products which are best suited not just for basic browsing and email, but for multiple devices, HD video streaming, gaming, open source users and much more. They have multiple varieties of routers and according to your requirements, you can select one.
Once you are done with your router selection, you need to perform router setup by doing some configurations in it. Follow below steps to configure your router and make it ready to use:
- Plug-in your router to power.
- If everything is fine with cables and power supply, green light starts blinking on the router and after 5-6 minutes it must become stable.
- Once a light is stable, you can connect your computer to it for configuring the router.
- Once you are connected, open your browser and type URL www.router-loginnet.com or setup login IP 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar.
- You will be redirected to the window asking for username and password. Provide credentials to that window by typing username as admin and password as the password. NOTE: These credentials are case-sensitive
- Click Setup Wizard on the upper left corner, Select Yes for the Setup Wizard to detect the kind of Internet connection and click Next.
- Once setup wizard detected the internet connection, you will be redirected to the appropriate configuration page.
- Configure basic settings such as SSID and password.
- The select wireless mode which will set up your wireless speed.
- You can configure network security settings out there. Options available for this are WPA-PSK, WEP or none.
- Apply changes.
This completes your router setup and now are connected to the internet. You can surf anything you want to. Now everything runs smoothly but once in while depending upon your area you may encounter lower signal strength problem in which you are not getting appropriate signal to send your data packets the correct destination.
To solve this problem, we have multiple methods and using NETGEAR extender is one of the best methods available.
Router extenders increase the considerable extent of your web and moreover develops its quality in exclusion zones by joining to routers remotely. A repeater uses a huge segment of it’s inside accepting reception apparatuses to get a remote signal and the other half to transmit the amplified signal – satisfactorily separating the potential speed of the first Wi-Fi signal. Extenders change into an Internet access-points. Once presented, you can connect all your equipment with it. There are multiple extenders available but Netgear Range Extender AC2200 series is one of the best available in the market today.
Setup of NETGEAR extender:
- Power on your Netgear extender. NOTE: Place it nearby your NETGEAR router for better performance and good signal strength.
- Once powered on, green light starts blinking and would become stable within 5-6 minutes.
- Make connections of your Extender and Router using WPS.
- Press the WPS button found on the extender for about 2minutes and soon the NETGEAR extender connects to the NETGEAR router.
As soon as you are through with your device setup, you need to configure it by following below steps:
- Connect your wireless device to your Wi-Fi Range Extender.
- Open any browser.
- Type in www.mywifiext.net to configure your device.
- Log in with your default username and password.
- Go to settings and then select wireless and configure everything you want to, such as secret key, Extender name etc
This process is known as New Extender Login Setup.
These multiple steps complete your home network installation and configuration with extender Wi-Fi signal strength. Though these steps look easy for the layman, it might sound complicated. They may encounter problems and in order to solve these problems, they can reach their brand manufacturer directly or can look-up for technical support and can contact us at www.router-loginnet.com